Baptist Health accepts request from nursing students enrolled in our Partner and Affiliate schools seeking to participate in clinical rotation towards the following degrees:
To participate in a rotation:
- Confirm your school is a Nursing and Allied Health Education Partner School. If your school is not listed, please contact 786-596-4194 to confirm if your school is an affiliate
- Contact your school’s Clinical Placement Coordinator to express your interest in rotating at Baptist Health
- The Clinical Placement Coordinator from your school will assist you with securing a preceptor to supervise your rotation
- Once a preceptor is secured, the school’s Clinical Placement Coordinator will contact the Baptist Health Office of Academic Affairs to review credentialing and clearance documents
- Baptist Health utilizes Complio to facilitate the clearance and credentialing of students, and you will be directed to that site during the onboarding process.
- Students may not begin rotation until they receive an approval email from Baptist Health. This approval email will include information regarding badge and IT access, as needed.
These opportunities are only offered to students from our Partner and Affiliate schools and coordinated directly between the school and Baptist Health. In addition, due to capacity constraint, we may not be able to facilitate all requests from qualified students, and priority will be given to those students from Partners schools.
Please note, if you are a current Baptist Health employee, you cannot complete an academic student rotation in the same entity in which you work.
In addition to hosting student rotations, Baptist Health offers scholarships and on-site learning to eligible students pursuing Nursing degrees at our partner and affiliated schools. To learn more about the Baptist Health Nurse Scholars Program, please visit Nursing Student Scholarships.
- Nursing student enrolled in a Nursing Education Partner School, with a current Program Letter of Agreement for your degree program
- Current background check and immunizations as attested by school